Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rise Huitzilopochtli!!!!

The Dice Dogs Painting Challenge is upon us, and I have decided to step up and try to get my lizardmen host on the table. A couple of 2250 lists have been written. One is the "fun" list, and the other is a bit more competitive. The only real difference between the lists is the "fun" list will have an Old Blood mounted on a Carnasour, because the model is really cool. To be more competitive, the carnasour will be replaced by a larger ranked unit of Saurus, and the general will ride a cold one.

Keeping with my tradition, I have decided to eschew magic in favor of a ranks and flanks army that will bring the fight to the enemy. The force centers around two small units of Saurus, one larger unit, 2 units of Kroxigors, 4 units of 10 skinks, 3 terradons (a must have for this list), 6 Saurus Cavalry, and a Stegadon. An Old Blood leads this force, supported by a BSB and backed by the obligatory lvl 1 scroll caddie to deal with magic using cowards.

PHASE 1 requires us to paint 500 points in the next 3 weeks. I plan to churn out 2 units of 12 Saurus and 2 units of 10 skinks. Lets hope the gods guide my brush!!



No comments: